Due to the weather forecast we are cancelling the track & field meet for July 13th. It looks like we will have numerous thunderstorms in the area and with safety and comfort in mind for everyone, we’ll cancel this week. We will now utilize the rain date of August 3rd.
If you are a paying customer (adults who registered for this week only), you can use the registration towards any of the remaining three weeks of the series. If you can’t make it any other week and we just completely crushed your hopes and dreams, we are very sorry and will happily refund your registration fee.
Please feel free to email with any questions or concerns.